Needs a location
Virtual meeting at 7:00 pm PST.
Zoom meeting link https://zoom.us/j/979757108
Learn how you can use Power Automate to automating business processes without writing code. Chris Romp will take us through an example business process for sending offer letters to candidates, automatically routing them for approval with Microsoft Power Automate (formerly known as Microsoft Flow), and connecting Power Automate to Office 365 services (Outlook, SharePoint) as well as external services (DocuSign, custom connectors).
He'll also demonstrate forms customization using Microsoft PowerApps.
You'll learn about:
• How Power Automate automates business processes
• Connecting Power Automate to Office 365 services
• Approvals in Power Automate flows
• Connecting Power Automate to external or custom services
• Best practices for managing Flows in a shared environment
• How to customize SharePoint forms with PowerApps
Chris Romp is the founder and a Principal Consultant at R3 Interworks, a San Francisco-based Microsoft consultancy. Chris has been building solutions on the Microsoft platform since 2001, including SharePoint, Azure, .NET, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server. Chris was formerly a Senior Technical Specialist with Microsoft.