addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mobile Game Developer Meetup Message Board › Cocos2d deleveloper

Cocos2d deleveloper

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,
I'm looking for an app developer who knows cocos2d and has iOS image editing experience.

I have an existing app developed in Cocos2D 1.0 framework and need to crop and manipulate images in the app.

Features we need to implement include mask, alpha channel, feather, crop, convert to png, saturate, find edges, convert to B&W, resize, etc.

Please let me know if you or any colleagues are interested in working on this project.

Regards,

James