Special Speaker - Kerry Hargraves
Topic: Playing to Prosper; Improve Health, Happiness and the Bottom Line
Play is as essential to health and success as good nutrition, regular exercise and adequate sleep. Yet, as adults, many of us don’t play. We may not have the time or the motivation or we’ve lost access to our playful selves.
In this presentation Kerry will talk about:
- The function of play, why it’s important
- Why we stop playing
- The benefits of bringing play back into your homes, businesses and lives
- The competitive advantages of incorporating play into your business
- How to find the time to play; get more done in less time and enjoy yourself more
- Tips on how to discover what play is for you (it’s different for everyone)
- An easy way improve or protect your heart health without having to change your diet, join a gym or lose weight
The presentation is designed to be informative, fun and to invite the participants to play a little while they learn.
Kerry has more than 25 years of experience in the corporate world, she has directed manufacturing operations, both large and small, in industries from medical devices to software.
She has been studying productivity, management and employee relations for over 30 years. Something that she’s observed in all jobs, companies and industries – the best work, the highest quality products and services, the most satisfied customers and the most profitable operations are most likely to flourish when the company environment is positive and the staff, from CEO to janitor, are happy, appreciated and engaged. A condition that is all too rare.