addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area OpenStreetMappers Message Board › Possible Rainout Dec 5 mapping party

Possible Rainout Dec 5 mapping party

Shawn B.
user 10081480
Santa Clara, CA
Heavy rain cancels, but I'll be at the Los Gatos Carpool locatiion and then trail head to make the final determination with my co-leader.
In case of a rainout, I can still be at the Almaden Roastery at 2:00 PM to demonstrate OSM or upload any data. Give me a call or text on my cell 408-242-5092 if you would like to meet.
- Shawn