Location visible to members
http://photos4.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/8/0/e/event_200402062.jpegToddlers/preschoolers need to keep their fingers busy! We'll make the counting page and discuss different ways to put it together.
There will be other dates to continue making more pages.
* heavy fabric (like duck or denin) or pellon/felt to make the pages. Any size you want - but I suggest 12"x 11" inches. Allow for extra 1" for binding pages together on the left side. Allow for 1/2 inch of sewing/binding around all four sides.
*scrap fabric pieces
* Felt glue or Wonder Under
* fabric paint for numbers (I have stencils)
* small buttons -any colors (45)
* needle & thread - I'll also have my machine but a few more would appreciated.