addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rita
user 8847491
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Anyone headed up to tahoe for a saturday overnight trip to northstar/heavenly and looking to carpool ?

Cheers,
R
Katy
user 12652237
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Would love to go, but I don't have a car ready for snow. I would love to share driving and of course gas.
Nata
user 4870710
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 5
I'm interested as well. I don't have a car, but would be willing to chip in with gas or driving.
Rita
user 8847491
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 6
Hey ,
Thanks for your responses. I may have a friend who's interested and since there are 4 of us we could split up car rental , gas and driving.
A ford escape is $170 to rent from enterprise.
Why dont you guys drop me an email at riri.says at gmail.com if you're up to it, so we can coordinate offline.

Cheers,
Riri

Rita
user 8847491
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 7
Also nacski just posted trips to northstar for sat and sun - so we could take the bus there sat am and back sun pm.