addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › New Meetup: Need your help to pull off another SURPRISE Birthday Flash Mob!!!

New Meetup: Need your help to pull off another SURPRISE Birthday Flash Mob!!!

Mari
mari_t
Campbell, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding!

What: Need your help to pull off another SURPRISE Birthday Flash Mob!!!
When: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Westfield San Francisco Centre
865 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

We pulled off a surprise flash mob for my friend Erin's 30th birthday, so I know it can be done! Who's up for doing another one?!?! :)

This one will be in the city on Friday, July 15th, at around 7pm, for my best friend Sasha's birthday. I'm gonna try to work with Bloomingdale's or Macy's or the Westfield Mall to see if we can do it there. Since Sasha LOVES Fedde Le Grand, the song will be "Let Me Think About It." Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yikNhPh9n8­ and here's an actual LMTAI flash mob: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOXwaTr1lWI­ Anyway, I want to gage interest before I go to the trouble of coming up with a routine, I'm confident you'll be able to learn it in the three weeks before her birthday!

For those of you who don't live in SF, I'm sure we'll be doing something fun that night (I'm guessing Slide) so those of you who want to can plan on partying in the city afterwards and maybe talk amongst yourselves about sharing a hotel room. If you don't want to participate because you think you can't dance, please consider instead coming to videotape it! Also, if you know how to edit videos well, I would love someone else to take charge of putting together a final cut.

We can't pull off something like this without PEOPLE, my goal is at least 30 peeps, so tell your friends and co-workers and get them to do this with us! They don't need to know Sasha personally, they just need to want to participate in something AWESOME! :)

If you've met Sasha before, please remember that this is a SURPRISE, so don't go inviting her to this PRIVATE event! OK, that's all for now, let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time!
Mari

Check it out!