addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › is any one planning to do once a month?

is any one planning to do once a month?

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi All

I missed the kick off meet up yesterday.. Hope u guys had good time..

I m new to the bay area and I m thinking of going once a month or twice depending on how much money we spend.. I dont know which mountains get good snow and which passes to take..

So typically for weekend trip, how much do you think it costs in the most economic way for lift and equipment rental.. are there are any passes we can purchase that could cover for around 6-10 days that is 3-5 weekends in 3 months? do you plan on visiting visiting multiple mountains or single mountain all season?

lastly, is any one planning to do the same? i.e once or twice a month, and renting equipment at the mountain or locally..

Raghu..
William
user 50068432
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 1
There is another ski season kick-off party organized by Snowpals in South Bay. The kick-off party will be held at Sports Basement in Sunnyvale on November 7, 2012.
Here is the link to the event.
http://www.snowpals.o...­

I will be there as well, and I think you'll find other people who might be interested there. Generally, if you go for more than 6 days, it's cheaper to get a season pass. But it also depends on which ski resorts, because some are more expensive than the others. If you ski/snowboard for less than 6 days, it's probably better to get a Tahoe Snowbomb card, which gives you discount to different resorts and rental equipments.