addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Skiing and Snowboarding Message Board › Kirkwood, Heavenly or... Sunday Feb 23 carpool from Sf

Kirkwood, Heavenly or... Sunday Feb 23 carpool from Sf

Jason
user 3960482
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 13
Hi,
Anyone interested in carpooling from Sf to Kirkwood or Heavenly or somewhere else where a Tahoe local pass works on Sunday? I can drive a my impreza sedan. Or not if you have a more suitable vehicle. I am thinking about leaving around 6am from soma. Returning around 8pm. Hoping to share gas costs and potentually drive time. My email is wordupgmonkey@gmail.com.
Hit me up!
Best,
Jason Dietrich