September 27th – October 8th 2019
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club (http://www.photoflytravel.com/) have invited us on an amazing adventure to Greece!
E-mail us at [masked] for the daily itinerary!
Sign up at: https://www.photoflytravel.org/greece-small-group-tours/
* 11 nights/12 day Adventure
* Breakfast everyday
* 2 Lunches & 4 Dinners included
* Welcome & Farewell Dinner Included
* Privately Guided Adventures Throughout
Athens: A taste of the Gods (2 nights)
* Explore Athens: Highlights including Constitution square, Monastiraki and flea market area, national library, Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, Herod Atticus street, the Panathenaic Stadium (first modern olympic games in 1896), Hadrian’s Arch, Temple of Zeus, & of course, the Acropolis & Parthenon with the Acropolis new museum.
* Scenic Drive along the “Riviera of Attica” Coastal Road
* Discover Cape Sounion & the Temple of Poseidon
Central & Northern Greece: Where the real gems are found… (3 nights)
Mystical Delphi: Amazing photography and breathtaking scenery from the slopes of Mount Parnassus await.
* Meteora: A real photography highlight on our Greece small group adventure, this region is famous for its beautiful monasteries standing between earth and sky atop huge pinnacle rocks.
* Monodendri Villlage: The small town of slate-roofed houses has a handful of great tavernas and some amazing churches including the triple-bell Church of Agios Athanasios and the 17th-century Church of Agios Minas.
* Vikos gorge: Formerly regarded by the Guinness Book of World Records as the deepest canyon in the world at almost 3000 ft, this geological wonder has incredible hikes with views for the Gods!
The Greek Isles: Zakythnos & Corfu (6 nights)
* 3 nights Zakythnos & 3 nights Corfu
* A variety of the best beaches, hikes, culture, & architecture Greece has to offer
Zakythnos: “The Ionian’s Flower of The East”
* Shipwrecks, Caves, & Epic Beaches: An incredible day of exploration by traditional Kaiki boat along Zakynthos’ dramatic west coast!
* Sea Turtles, the Keri Caves, & Charming Villages
Corfu: The Grand Lady of the Ionian Islands
* Corfu Town: An Unesco World Heritage Site, this historic center’s colonial British and Venetian buildings with neoclassical influences will dazzle us and our cameras.
* Paleokastritsa Village: Arguably the most beautiful village on the entire island, Paleokastritsa offers a plethora of local taverns overlooking the blue bay and six idyllic beaches dotting the coastline surrounded by olive tree forests unchanged for millennia!
* Kanoni Town: A must stop due to the most famous and photographed spots on the island: The church of Panagia Vlacherna & Mouse Island.
* Sidari: Live music, Greek dancing, & one of the best beaches on Corfu sum up this small town gem.
* Corfu Photography Adventure: Impressive caves, breathtaking cliff views, isolated Byzantine monasteries, & stone-made villages are just some of the highlights we’ll explore and photograph
* All Taxes, Tours, & Entrance Fees included as per itinerary
* All Transfers and ground transportation included
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always! Avoid the single supplement!
* International Airfare is not included but we will assist all guests with finding the best flights upon request! (Flying into and out of Athens International Airport (ATH) )
* EMAIL US to see the daily itinerary for our Greece small group tours at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $448.00
Go here to sign up: https://www.photoflytravel.org/greece-small-group-tours/