BNG -- Bay Networking Group is located in San Francisco, CA. We are a professional networking group designed to provide business referrals, opportunities to attend events together, host events, advise one another, and ultimately build long term meaningful professional relationships. Our goal is to provide an organic and personable environment to support the careers and businesses of our members. In addition, every member becomes a member of a "family" of high impact and high integrity group of professionals who advocate for one another. This is a unique and game-changing networking group model that believes great referrals and business come from building long-term meaningful relationships and not on the hyper focus on referrals only. The pillars of BNG are:
- Giving back to the community through events (charity, civic...)
- Networking together (you no longer have to attend events by yourself. You will always have a wingperson!
- Socializing together. What better way to get to truly get to know one another than to socialize together
- Advisory (we all bring different perspectives, skills and resources to the problem solving table)
We meet every second and fourth Friday of the month:
- For our San Francisco chapter, we meet at Fish & Farm Restaurant at 424 Clay Street (@ Battery Street), from 12 noon to 1:30pm
- For our Marin chapter, we meet at Venture Pad at 1020 B Street, in downtown San Rafael