addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Cycling Message Board › Chico Wildflower Event May 1st

Chico Wildflower Event May 1st

Janelle
mariposabluesky
Oakland, CA
Post #: 9
I am looking for riders to train with for the Chico Velo Wildflower Century May 1st
http://www.chicovelo....­

Riding is fun...training with others is even more fun :)

I live in SF and have ridden in both East Bay and Marin, and completed a few 65'ers and a century in 2010.

I consider myself an advanced beginner in pace (working on hill pace; 15 or so on flats), riding about 30 - 40 miles/ride with gradual hill climbs right now. Looking for compadres for training at this level so we can support and encourage each other along the way. It would be fun to maybe meet up with others who are more advanced for mini-clinics and at the event the night before if others are interested in doing the event but training on their own.

I would like to get a rough training schedule of rides so we can officially start riding together last weekend in January. I don't own a car so many of my own rides are accessible by BART or across the GG Bridge but I am just a facilitator - hopefully a small group can work together to make this a fun training experience with lots of insight and ideas. I have trained with Valley Spokesman for Cinderella so I have some ideas to share and open for those who have TNT experience, etc. to share their expertise, too!

Look forward to meeting you!