addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Cycling Message Board › MTB ride through Skeggs??

MTB ride through Skeggs??

A former member
Post #: 21
Who's up for riding Skeggs? If we can rally a few folks for a ride there in this thread, I'll post it as a MeetUp.
A former member
Post #: 73
The earliest I could "guide" a group is on Sunday, 8/7/11, with several different scenarios to offer. I Co-Org and lead groups at Skeggs and elsewhere for the San Jose MTB MeetUp Group. That's not said to poach riders.
A former member
Post #: 5
I would like to join the ride. I did a 2 hour ride last week led by another group & it was wet and muddy. I'd like to ride it again on a much better trail condition. It was a nice trail, mostly singletrack where we went.
A former member
Post #: 23
Re-posting this post (is that redundant?).

This Sunday, June 19th, would work with me if we can get a few folks together to ride Skeggs. We should be able to figure it out the park on our own.

Anyone have time this weekend to do it?

Jim