addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Cycling Message Board › America's most beautiful bike ride

America's most beautiful bike ride

Julie
user 10814346
Lafayette, CA
Post #: 1
I have two registrations to sell for The America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride.
Paid $115 each and will sell for $100.
The registration CAN be transfered.

Check it out and let me know if you are interested.
http://www.bikethewes...­

Julie

Julie
user 10814346
Lafayette, CA
Post #: 6
Just re-read the transfer guidelines. Since the new owner will have to pay $20 for the transer, I will sell for $80 each.(see below)----Julie

Transfer registration:There is no waiting list, but you may transfer your registration to another person by supplying that person an authorized signed letter that states you are not riding and would like to transfer your registration to the new rider. The new rider must go through registration check-in and present the letter and pay a $20 transfer fee. The new rider will then be required to fill out a new application, sign the waiver and receive your packet with number and will be good to go. To reiterate, a $20 transfer fee will be charged to the new rider. . SAMPLE TRANSFER LETTER.