Happy New Year to all of you! 2010 will be a great year for all of us!
We are kicking of 2010 with this great panel. Make sure you RSVP as soon as possible - this will help us to better plan all the logistics!
Social Media has been around for some time, and lots of businesses are using it both for internal and external collaboration with employees, customers, and partners. They are realizing, little by little, that without a strategy the usefulness of the channels and tools is limited, and the calculated ROI are slowly disappearing as the cracks begin to show around the foundation of the business intent. The use of Enterprise 2.0 for internal social strategies and Social CRM for external social work has shown promise – but stops short of being a complete business solution. The idea of integrating Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM, and Social Media into a coherent Social Business strategy is slowly taking hold in corporations around the world – but can it deliver?
· The road to becoming a social business
· The strategic reasons to do embark in a social business initiative
· What does a social business look like?
· Who should undertake the job of building a social business?
· Is there an ROI for Social Business initiatives?
· Are there good case studies?
· How can I get started on the road to becoming social business?
Esteban Kolsky, Principal & Founder, ThinkJar - moderator
Volker Hildebrand, VP CRM Product Management, SAP
Mitch Lieberman, VP Strategy, SugarCRM
Kira Wampler, Online Engagement Leader, Small Business Group, Intuit
Gourment dinner and wine will be served!
Event twitter hashtag: #baite
Hope to see you all soon!