If you're interested in traveling to Cuba, there are some amazing trips coming up this year. Groups will be mostly solo travelers and small, usually between 7-10 people and truly local, as we will be staying in local bed and breakfast style accommodations.
9-DAY/8-NIGHT TRIP DATES :
- November 17 - 25, 2018 *8 SPOTS LEFT!*
*More 2018 trip dates can be seen on the website : globe-drifters.com/tour/cuba
$2,400 (excluding flights)
*Single Supplement is $550
See past travelers' Yelp reviews by clicking here : https://www.yelp.com/biz/globe-drifters-san-francisco-2
Days 1-3 : HAVANA
• Classic car convertible ride to Fusterlandia (famous artist neighborhood) and Revolution Square.
• Drinks in Old Havana and live music at El Floridita, Buena Vista Social Club and other hot spots!
Days 3-5 : VINALES
• Organic farm visit and dinner at local farmer's home.
• Local tobacco farm tour and cigar rolling demonstration.
• Your choice of optional activities : cooking class & local market visit, horseback riding, or caving at one of the many caves in the area (at your own expense).
Days 5-6 : PLAYA LARGA
• Swimming or snorkeling at Bay of Pigs & Bay of Pigs historical museum visit.
• Sunset dinner & drinks at Playa Larga.
Days 6-8 : TRINIDAD
• Hike to and swim at waterfall w/ a stop at a local farmer's house for tea.
• Beach time at Playa Ancon.
Days 8-9 : HAVANA
• Say adios to Cuba with one last dinner at a local paladar!
For more information, please visit : http://globe-drifters.com/tour/cuba/ or email : [masked]