addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board BIKING PADNUHS › I need a riding partner I can hitch a ride with to events

I need a riding partner I can hitch a ride with to events

Gary P.
user 69878202
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
I have a Bell "bike rack" also to transport my Mongoose Led 3.1 29er......I am a 47 year old Asian male with Type 2 Diabetes just trying to bike "lite" trails (no strenuous uphill battles) doing about 8-10 miles...... I am in Hayward, CA
Paul W.
user 54709272
Concord, CA
Post #: 1
I have a Bell "bike rack" also to transport my Mongoose Led 3.1 29er......I am a 47 year old Asian male with Type 2 Diabetes just trying to bike "lite" trails (no strenuous uphill battles) doing about 8-10 miles...... I am in Hayward, CA
I would be willing to bet just being at or hanging/riding in a place like Lake Chabot . Your going to meet other lite cycle riders too. Just get out and make the best of it, and you will be giving yourself a chance to meet new friends that also like cycling. Try hanging around the water faucet with your bike, almost everyone needs a drink of water before or after a ride. Good luck on meeting new friends and enjoy the new adventures that the cycling will bring into your life..
Gary P.
user 69878202
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 3
Thanks Paul!.......I always bring my water bottle and reserves all the time......I know my younger nephews have their $500 Specialized bikes but I'm happy with my 2 Mongoose basic 29er's as you have seen in my profile pic.....just got thru adjusting the gears for both (walmart assemblers leave a lot to be desired....lol)

Also had a faulty front caliper brake for my gold Mongoose which is strange the cable keep coming loose on me from "brand new"......anyway Mongoose is sending me the parts for it including a new rotor since it also came a little warped......

My green and white Mongoose "deception" however is ready for battle all systems go!......

Thanks Again,

Gary Palaypay