addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Mountain Biking Message Board MISCELLANEOUS CRAP › Anadel Hell on Halloween?

Anadel Hell on Halloween?

Davy
user 8094882
Sebastopol, CA
Post #: 7
I missed last weekends Anadel ride (near Santa Rosa), but I'm planning on riding at Anadel this Sat, on Halloween. Anybody interested? I'm thinking to start roughly 10AM, meeting spot to follow shortly...

Cheers,
Davy
Davy
user 8094882
Sebastopol, CA
Post #: 8
OK, We'll be meeting at the Spring Creek / Canyon trailhead at the Oak Knolls Picnic Area near the Newanga Ave Spring Lake Entrance. Map Link:

5585 Newanga Ave
Santa Rosa, CA

Link: <http://maps.google.co...­

Cheers,
Davy