addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 27
Greetings Team Bay Area Mountain Bikers from Reno! Jan has moved. I now live in Reno just 10 mins east of the Tahoe Rim Trail and 30 mins from Northstar (east of Incline). I ride every week-end --road, mountain, or cross in addition to trail running/hiking. I'd like to extend the invite to join me anytime and provide a camp spot (e.g. spare bedroom) to hang out if you are up for the week-end. Jan
Anna
user 9701463
Concord, CA
Post #: 4
So awesome to hear from you, Jan! Thanks very much for your offer of hospitality.. hope to see you soon!
Yuan
Yuan
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 52
Wow, lucky you, Jan! I'll gladly accept that room offer when I go up there. Anna, Jidi, Lior, Chad, and the rest of the group can sleep outside my window.
A former member
Post #: 28
They will be sleeping with the chipmunks, squirrels, deer, racoons, coyotes, and bears...maybe we should give them the garage....biggest spider next to a tarantual lives in there somewhere. Only seen him once. I hope there aren't babies hatching somewhere. I pray he is a centennial spider and this was his year! Come up anytime. Lots of room. Wii, pool, jacuzzi, movies...would love the company of fellow riders.
Chad C
user 9304390
New Fairfield, CT
Post #: 36
Wow, lucky you, Jan! I'll gladly accept that room offer when I go up there. Anna, Jidi, Lior, Chad, and the rest of the group can sleep outside my window.
We can hide a rattlesnake under Yuan's pillow.