Bay Area Mobile Message Board › New Android Job Opening in South Bay area
|A former member||
Our client is seeking a senior developer/architect to lead the development of its Android Applications Suite.
The successful candidate will lead the design and development of a number of Android applications for tablet and smartphone platforms. The candidate must have a minimum of 5-10 years overall industry experience, with 2-4 years of mobile application development experience including a good understanding of Android application development.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
• BS/MS degree in computer science or related fields.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
• Experience with Object Oriented Design methodology (C++/Java experience preferred).
• Familiar with platforms & operating systems common to mobile phones: Android, iOS, Windows Mobile.
• High level of skill with mobile User Experience and UI design/development.
• Highly skilled in developing with one or more Android middleware frameworks.
• Experience with Android UI Layout, Database, Multi-Threaded, etc.
• Solid knowledge on Android System Architecture and Android source code.
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced engineering environment.
• Strong programming skills with prior experience in building multi-threaded applications.
Email resume to: email@example.com