addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Movie Makers / Filmmakers, Actors etc Message Board › Meetup details changed: GENERAL MEETUP

Meetup details changed: GENERAL MEETUP

Brian S.
user 24869652
Burlingame, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/SFmoviemakers/events/82621692/­

THIS IS NOW A GENERAL MEETUP AND OUR LAST MEETUP GROUP IN SAN MATEO... THE SPECIAL EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS NOT ENOUGH MEMBERS HAVE SIGNED UP FOR IT.

NEXT MONTHS MEETUP WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO. LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED.

THIS WEEKS MEETUP GROUP INFO

When: Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:00 PM

Where: B Street Station
236 S. B Street
San Mateo, CA 94401

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.