The genomics team at Nvidia develops AI and HPC software to improve and accelerate analysis throughout genomics workflows. It has launched the Clara genomics platform with accelerated software for genome assembly and actively develops deep learning methods for next generation genomics.
Please RSVP in advance.
* 4:00 Check-in and networking
* 4.50 Welcome & Introduction - Johnny Israeli, NVIDIA
* 5:00 “Genomics at NVIDIA” - Joyjit Daw, Senior Software Engineer, NVIDIA
* 5:30 "Genome Variant Calling with Deep Averaging Networks" - Nikolai Yakovenko, NVIDIA
* 5.45 "Deep learning to enhance epigenetic data" - Avantika Lal, NVIDIA
* 6:00 "Sequencing DNA with neural networks" - Michael Brown, Senior Staff Scientist, Pacific Biosciences
* 6:20 Announcements (job openings, events, etc.) followed by networking
* 7:00 Close
Address: NVIDIA Endeavor building, 2788 San Tomas Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95051
Please park in the garage on any level. There are also dedicated guest
parking spots on the second level.
Heart Main Entrance: Entrance is via parking garage. This is the main entry for visitors. Enter the building through the atrium doors and up
the white staircase or elevator to the heart of the building. There
you'll find the main Reception desk.
CABS, UBER, LYFT, DROP-OFF
Car services may drop off visitors inside Endeavor’s garage at the
Please bring a government-issued photo ID for check in (license, passport, etc.).