addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

BayJax - The Bay Area Ajax and JavaScript Meetup Message Board › Looking for a partner for a new venture

Looking for a partner for a new venture

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I am looking for a partner who is skilled in web front-end sw development + has good "design"/usability knowledge html+ajax

I am in Europe ( Spain ) but am looking for a partner in the US ( better if around NY, Boston, or California )

There's an existing platform written in Django which has a front-end which is functional, but NOT pretty and the front-end code isn't the best :)

There are 2 project concepts, which would require some backend tweaking ( on our side ) + front-end changes/additions to be presented to the investors in early stage.

I have quite a few investors connections in EU that fit the profile and would potentially invest in these projects ( after there's a prototype ), but it also would be perfect if the US partner would pitch it to local US investors.

Cheers,

Vadim