addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › ORDER half or full trays of organic wheatgrass

ORDER half or full trays of organic wheatgrass

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone!

I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma via brain biopsy following surgical removal of golf size brain tumor in January of this year. I am in recovery using Gerson Therapy and working with Mary Ann Amschler, RN, Gerson Practitioner and Colonic Hydrotherapist. The results are remarkable.

I require a steady income to cover expenses of the therapy and treatments. One of the ways I am achieving this is doing what I believe in - Raw Foods for an Optimum Healthy Life. I first started my healing growing wheatgrass and drinking it daily with remarkable improvements in my body. This is my testomony to its healing powers.

I am selling organic wheatgrass for $13.00 for half tray and $15.00 for full tray.
100% organic hard winter wheat berries grown in organic soil with loving care.
One need only check prices for one pound of wheatgrass being sold for $19.99 at Feel Rite and Lexington Co-op to realize this is a very good and fair price.

I can have these available 1 week from your order date.

Please help me continue with my treatments via Gerson Therapy and enjoy knowing this is also benefiting your health and well being!

I live in West Seneca and attend most of the monthly pot luck meetings (second Sunday of every month) in
East Aurora at the Crossroads Church. I can bring the trays with me, as I have in the past or arrangements can be made for pick up.

Leave your order @ 607 423 2866 or email: dyana1156@yahoo.com.

Note: Please no solicitations.

Thank You and God Bless you with health and happiness!

Dyana Catherine