addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › RSVP and share some raw goodies!

RSVP and share some raw goodies!

A former member
Hello everybody,

I'm very excited about the number of people who have joined this group, not to mention our first meetup this coming Saturday! The amount of interest in this meetup definitely caught me by surprise. In fact, to ensure that there is enough space in my modestly-sized apartment to accommodate everyone, I need a better idea of how many people to expect. If you are serious about coming I ask that you RSVP ‘yes’, in case you have not done so already. If your RSVP is ‘maybe’ I ask that you give me a percent chance (I study math) that you will attend. If you are sure that you will not be joining us, please RSVP 'no'. This is very important as my apartment is not large.

I am going to prepare a few raw food items, maybe a salad, bean salad, some snacks. If anybody would like to bring some raw foods that would be great, though you are under no obligation to do so. I’m sure that even the simplest raw foods would be appreciated. I mean…what is a raw food meetup without some raw goodies!? I have a blender and juicer, so for anyone who is interested this event is BYOF and BYOV, bring your own fruits and vegetables!

As this is our first meetup, I don’t have any major plans. My goal is for these events to not be meetings, but rather meetups. The main purpose of this group is for us to open our hearts to good people with similar interests, to give us a means to do so, and to develop some strong connections. Issues to be discussed at this meetup include the appointment of an assistant organizer and future meetup locations. If anyone has any other thoughts or ideas please feel free to share.

Thanks!

Aaron