addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › What have you healed from?

What have you healed from?

A former member
Post #: 20
Hi all, I want to create a meetup for us to discuss 'what we have healed from' by means of a live-food approach. I know amongst us there are those who have healed from cancer, arthritis, bad vision etc... and I think that would be particularly inspiring for those new to the group to learn of the unbelievably healing power of live-foods. Kind of like an AA meeting only positive and uplifting! In particular, it would be good for us to talk about what we did to heal, such as juicing, blending foods, eating low-glycemic, using certain herbs, etc...I think it would be nice to have this meetup in someone's home and my apartment is too small. Is there anyone who is willing to host?

LoveNpeace,

Aaron
A former member
Post #: 6
Great idea, Aaron!
I think, we should do it on regular basis!

And not just at the privacy of someones house - but, in addition, we could have a tematically categorized discussion strings on this Message Board (or under "File"):
like Heart, Blood Pressure, Vision, etc - so, if someone missed the meeting or just new - the stories, briefly, will be recorded, here, on Forum to read.
And I, believe, Each of us have story to tell...

It would be very powerfull & inspirational - not just to read, but actually have the chance to talk, "touch", ask - the Real Person, who got Healed Naturally(!) - at the next group meeting!

I personally (accidently!) cured my Arthritis (and couple other things), while trying to heal my Pancreas.
Still have room for improvements, though! wink

Health to All,
Nadia