addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Buffalo Live-Food Community Message Board › disaster relief with plant based food

disaster relief with plant based food

alice
user 10369700
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 17
Hi Folks..

I think this may be an appropriate place to post this.

i just found an organization online which gives disaster relief in the form of plant based foods to the hungry and needy..

it is named FOOD FOR LIFE..GLOBAL.

about Food for Life

here are some of their most recent disaster relief crusades.
emergency efforts

They have not yet published online their Haiti information,but they have been active there , apparently.

Anyway, i thought it might be of interest to folks here.

cheerio
alice