This will be a casual coffee networking. In order to reduce competition, we are restricting only one person from each business category to the event. (The only exception is people from the same industry are actually working together). Although some members might have several businesses, you may only promote your core business.
- Please check your business category's availability from below before RSVP
- It is MANDATORY to let us know your occupation when you RSVP, else, your RSVP would be void
- Upon registration, you will be automatically added to the waiting list, we will then contact you when there is open spot available.
Guest Speaker: Tony Esteves
A keynote speaker and workshop facilitator, Tony Esteves speaks to audiences about focus. He has spoken or performed to thousands of people in dozens of countries. Based on Tony’s professional acting experience, he delivers humorous and educational juggling workshops to business professionals.
Having traveled and worked abroad for 9 years, Tony draws upon vast work experience to deliver memorable, meaningful messages. He has
managed international logistics in Uzbekistan and Ukraine, and has taught in Asia, Europe, North America and South America. He has a passion for the outdoors and healthy living. He often includes the
art of juggling as a visual component to his energetic and interactive presentations.
A recent accomplishment is having been published as a contributing author for the book, “Big Ideas For The Big Stage. A grassroots guide that provides insider tips to becoming a better speaker and presenter”. This October, Tony will be presenting at the ACRE education conference in Pretoria, South Africa. Audiences from Tony's Presentations have been entertained, educated, inspired and empowered.
Business Categories Reserved
- Communication Coach - Gloria Pierre
- Financial Consultant - Samuel Li
- Greeting Cards/Gifts - Alex Smith
- Inspirational Speaker/Entertainer - Tony Esteves
- Real Estate Broker - Cindy
- Telecom & Energy - Susie
- Web Design/Online Marketing - Rob Sinclair
Any other business categories not reserved in the list above are welcome to join.
Free parking is available. Coffee and drinks will be served.