addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North County Beach Clean Up Message Board › Clean Ups Around Oceanside

Clean Ups Around Oceanside

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone! I just moved to the area about 6 months ago and I've noticed a lot of places other than the beach that need sprucing up. There are many lagoons and watersheds that are home to many birds, native plants, and wildlife that aren't looking too good. If anyone is interested in cleaning up Oceanside with me, let me know and we'll plan it! I do it off and on already, but it's a struggle doing it alone - some helping hands would be phenomenal!
A former member
Post #: 20
I agree with you, and would be more than happy to join you. Pls give me a call, 408-655-4759. I also live in Oceanside, so would like to help clean up my community.

Tessa