As serious writers, practicing our craft is a joy for us, hence our use of the term "wordsmiths."
Please join us if:
- You consider yourself a writer, regardless of education or experience;
- You're looking to form a bond with other writers;
- You would like to improve your skills;
- You value honest, thoughtful feedback;
- And you are willing to give helpful critiques to others.
We meet in Bedford every other Thursday night to enjoy friendly discussion and the companionship of other wordsmiths as well as the occasional cup of coffee.
There are only three requirements for membership:
- Critique other writers' manuscripts in writing before the meetup;
- Share your work as often as you can;
- And contribute to the warm solidarity of the group.
Donations are graciously accepted at each meetup.
We look forward to meeting our companion wordsmiths!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members