addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Behavioral Design Network (D.C.) Message Board › Meetup details changed: Let's discuss the future of Information Design!

Meetup details changed: Let's discuss the future of Information Design!

Patrick S.
user 27027782
San Mateo, CA
Hi Everyone!

A great opportunity has come to light so we are going to push this discussion meeting back a week to host a field trip out to a Refresh DC meeting that will be this Thursday night! If you haven't heard of Refresh, they're a great organization dedicated to rallying web and new media designers together in the growing DC tech culture. For more information about our design culture neighbors across the river, please feel free to check o out their website, here: http://refresh-dc.org...­

We apologize for any inconvenience this change of plans may cause, however, we really-really-really (well and truly) hope that you will join us Thursday night, all the same!

Please feel free to shoot me a note with any questions and please be on the lookout for my follow-up note about the 'new' event :D

Cheers,

Pat

Meetup.com Stuff:

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/Design-Alexandria/events/73078072/­

When: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: Hard Times Cafe

1404 King Street

Alexandria, VA 22314

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.