Behavioral Design Network (D.C.) Message Board › Freelance design jobs in Alexandria - Have a look at A2L
Have a look at the ad we are running for our national headquarters here in Alexandria:
Here is the full text of the ad too:
A2L Consulting - Nation's Top Litigation Consultants
Location : 814 King Street
Headquarters/Washington Dc Office
Alexandria, VA 22314 (Map it!)
Base Pay : $25.00 - $50.00 /Hour
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Art - Photography - Journalism
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Design
Experience : At least 3 year(s)
Travel : Negligible
Relocation Covered : No
Post Date : 9/4/2012
PowerPoint Graphic Designers for High Stakes Litigation
Are you a great graphic designer and can you create expert level PowerPoint presentations, because we can use your help ASAP!
Company: A2L Consulting
Position: Contract/Freelance Artist/PowerPoint - 4-12 weeks depending on your availability
Reports To: Team Lead
Compensation: Hourly/Negotiable - Range is $25 - $50 per hour
Industry: Litigation Support / Demonstrative Evidence / Trial Graphics
Location: Alexandria, Virginia (Old Town) -- We have a super cool office you can use your equipment or ours. Must work on site - Must be in the DC area.
Relationship: We are looking for contractors now and looking to hire full-time from our contractor staff.
Why do we want you?
• Are you a talented graphic designer?
• Can you layout a beautiful print ad with great typography?
• Are you independent, coachable AND low-maintenance?
• Can you push PowerPoint to its limits?
• Can you produce work in PowerPoint that leaves people saying, "that's in PowerPoint?"
• Are you grateful when you have great work, a great office and great people around you?
• Are your hours flexible?
If you answered 'yes' to most of the questions above, then we may have an opportunity for you.
Who we are...
A2L Consulting is a nearly 17 year old litigation consulting firm with a national reputation for true excellence, a top-tier law firm client base, a Fortune 500 corporate client base and a deep belief in creating a work environment that is actually fun. We are serious and experienced business people with a growing business. Fortunately we are enjoying the benefits of being in big demand nationally, and we have an enormous amount of quality work. Our national headquarters is in the heart of Old Town, we are metro accessible, parking is free and we are even dog-friendly.
What you will do...
• Join an existing team of motivated professionals on a freelance basis.
• Work on deadline-oriented projects with a team focused on impressing our demanding clients.
• Design in Photoshop/Illustrator and create well-designed layouts.
• Work in PowerPoint 2010+ in Mac & PC - create and edit impressive PowerPoint animations.
You should be...
• A talented designer who cares about integrity and professionalism.
• Someone who knows something about PowerPoint motion pathing - not just custom animation.
• Ready to spring into action asap.
Check us out - we do impressive work
• some of our litigation graphics work
• our awesome litigation graphics blog
• why it is awesome to work at A2L Consulting
Get our attention!
Tell us why we want you. It is your first design challenge! Please submit a PowerPoint sample ideally with some motion pathing that you did. Please reply to this ad. Please do not telephone us about this position. Due to the high volume of submissions we typically receive, we will only contact you if we think your submission warrants an interview. However, know that we are sincerely grateful for every resume and every effort made. Hurry! Thank you and good luck!
Keywords that might just help you find this ad: information design, graphic design, graphic designer, trial graphics, animators at law, a2l, litigation artist, trial technician, trial presentation, trial consulting, flash designer, animator, demonstrative evidence