addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Behavioral Design Network (D.C.) Message Board › Hello Designers

Hello Designers

Omar H.
user 48753482
Brookline, MA
I just wanted to take a bit of time to give an update on Design Alexandria. Our last two design meetups were super successful and we've met some amazing designers along the way. This past month has been a busy one for a lot of us. I don't know, there's something about October... Halloween maybe? As you may know some of our organizers are working on there own startups and projects, so we couldn't get a meetup scheduled this month. But come November, we'll be back with a vengeance!
I just wanted to let all of you know how important your participation is to our group. We are planning to continue on with the schedule and letting you bring in your own projects to get some great user feedback and critique from some well rounded designers and developers.  We're really excited to see what you all have been working on, and are always ready and willing to help out!

Best,
Omar Hijaz
Derrick B. Douglas...
user 8960438
Rockville, MD
Post #: 1
Hey Omar & Fellow DA crew,

Thanks for the up date. Glad to see you and the everyone else is crazy-busy. I hope we can hang out soon. Can't wait to hear what's going on outside of my little bubble.

Since you gave a talk on POP last time, I'd like to give a brief demo using InDesign for web and other type of prototyping.

Stay Kewl. Stay You.

Derrick D.
Omar H.
user 48753482
Brookline, MA
Post #: 1
Sounds cool Derrick. Shoot me an email on what you had on mind omarhijaz@gmail.com