Adele will be taking a group of Belfast dancers to Spain for the 11th Annual Edition of the ‘Costa Del Salsa’ trip. This is a 6 night fun packed Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba dance holiday.
Each year we take around 200 dancers to the fabulous MS Amaragua Hotel in La Carihuela, Torremolinos, Malaga for 6 nights of sun, sea, Salsa & mayhem.
Even if you've never danced before, now' the time to do it. We have a complete Beginners / Non-dancers programme that will see you dancing by the end of the week.
We have over 50 workshops and 12 teachers on hand to look after you every step of the way.
• 6 nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the stunning 4* Amaragua Hotel (Flights not included)
• Meet & Greet at Malaga Airport with transfer to hotel
• Full Beginners Programme – arrive with no previous dance experience and leave as a Salsero!
• Amazing floor shows & entertainment each evening from our top international entertainment team
• Wake up and stretch each morning, then dance the day away with 4 classes per day at 4 different levels (16 classes per day).. over 50 classes on offer across the week
• Classes in Cross Body Salsa, Cuban Salsa, Casino de Rueda, Kizomba, Bachata, Cha Cha, Reggaeton, Bachatango, Latin hustle, 3 Somes and more!
• Beach games and poolside dancing throughout the day
• White Night
• Gala night (get glammed up)
• Fancy dress night (great prizes for our winners)
• Visits to local Salsa clubs available Weds to Sun
4* Hotel Amaragua, Torremolinos, Spain. Located on the sea front overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, this excellent hotel offers comfortable and stylish rooms with balconies, air-conditioning, free WIFI, mini bar, safe, hairdryer, TV and full bathroom.
The board basis is dinner, bed and breakfast so enjoy each meal at the buffet restaurant which serves a hot and cold selection of breakfast food and a variety of fresh meat and fish for dinner along
Our holiday is held at the beautiful MS Amaragua hotel in La Carihuela, which is the southern end of Torremolinos, Torremolinos is located on the western shore of the Bay of Málaga and a short walk to the marina of Benalmadena. There’s huge choice of restaurants, little boutique shops and plenty of bars to keep everyone entertained. A short walk along the seafront promenade the ‘Paseo Maritimo’, you’ll find yourself in Benalmadena Marina with many boutique shopping outlets and restaurants.
Rohan Brown, Moe Flex, Richard Voogt & Manon Bartel, Gabriel Bravo Rivera, Paco Barroso Minguez & Sandra Molina, Nicolai V, Sagi Iluz, Darran Brady, Clare Brady, Piret Annua, Adele Marsh, Tony & Carolina Sherwani
Book by 31st May 2019 for cheapest prices:
£481 pp sharing Twin Room,
£562 pp sharing Superior Sea View,
£669 pp for solo travellers..
only until 31st May 2019.. then prices increase
EITHER: Click 'GOING' and pay your £50 + £2 booking fee (total £52) deposit securely through the Meetup Group link where Adele will be in touch with full details and further information and an invoice will come from Enjoy Travel Ltd for the balance.
OR: Call the Enjoy Travel office directly to secure your booking with just £50 deposit.. TEL:[masked] quoting 'ADELE MARSH' as your Coordinator.
Fully bonded travel company (Enjoy Travel Ltd) for your protection, no hidden extras, only £50 deposit secures place and flexible payment terms. (Flights Excluded, please book your own with available low-cost carriers such as Easyjet, Ryanair, Jet2 etc).
Enjoy Travel Limited
Blackburn Enterprise Centre