addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Belfast Transition and Permaculture Message Board › 5x8 chicken coop/shed for sale or trade

5x8 chicken coop/shed for sale or trade

Aurora Walks G.
aurorawg
Afton, VA
Post #: 8
I'm moving to VA in 1-2 weeks and won't be taking my coop with me. I'd like to get a little of what I put into it back and it's more important it goes where it can be appreciated. It's posted on Craigslist: http://maine.craigsli...­

Blessings and thanks, Aurora