This is a group for millennial ladies living on (or hanging out in) the Eastside that want to make friends in a more chill environment: a coffee shop!
Also, if you want to find people to do things together, you can post it here and find companions for your adventure.
Join in if you like chatting while sipping a delicious [insert beverage of choice here]. :)
P.S.: We might eat as well. A girl needs sustenance!
HOW THE GROUP WORKS:
The idea of this group is to provide opportunities for friendships to flourish. Therefore, consistency is key. I will strive to organize events twice a month. There will always be at least one simple coffee shop meet-up every month.
The events related to coffee/brunch will take place during the weekends.
Special events can happen on weekdays or weekends.
THINGS WE DO:
• Low-key coffee meet-ups every month on Saturday late morning and Sunday afternoon.
• Brunch meet-ups likely every month on Sunday around noon.
• Weekly walks/hikes
• Escape rooms
• Special events: activities not related to coffee that members are interested in doing (e.g., picnics, movies, hikes, book club, happy hour, etc )
Do you have something you would like to do? Post it on our forum or DM me and I will create an event for you (if I'm available, I will also help you host it).
• Treat the other ladies like they are your friends (because they are).
• Keep your RSVP updated.
• Change your RSVP at least 12 hours before the event or warn the host if you can't make it last minute.