Let's try something new! Ride the Cultus Lake Trail system about 12 to 16 miles. Length of the ride is approximately 2 - 3 hours. The ride is rated as a Moderate Aerobic and Intermediate Technical (E3 T3). There will be an option of a shorter loop (12 miles) - involving several miles on gravel and paved road or a slighlty longer out-and-back all on single track (16 miles)
This ride has no major climbs - but lots of rolling hills.
We will start and finish at Cultus Lake Resort. Optional lunch after the ride. The Cultus Lake Resort has very good food (especially peach pies) and pleasant outdoor seating.
This is not a beginners ride, but we will regroup at major intersections, nobody left behind. This is not a good ride for "hot dogs" or racers - we will ride at a consistent leisurely pace. Please be on time, with a fully-functional bike, hydratioon, map, and necessary tools for repairs.
Those wanting to ride share meet at 9 AM at the Safeway parking lot (NW corner - near roundabout).
**Rules of the Rides**
* Cycling Helmets Required.
* Participants must be age 18 or over.
* To participate in a BACE Meetup activity, you must be a member of the BACE Meetup Group and be RSVP’d “Yes” for that specific activity. No “Plus 1’s”
* All participants should be “self-sufficient” with their own food, hydration, tools, spare tubes, map, and first aid supplies necessary for the activity.
* No dogs permitted on group rides unless inclusion is specified in the activity description.
* Cycling activities may be significantly impacted by changing conditions (rain, snow, mud, road construction, etc.). Participants should monitor activities for cancellations or changes in location/route.
By signing up for this meetup, I agree to the following: I am age 18 or over. I understand that cycling activities can be dangerous and cause serious bodily injury or even possibly death. The organizers of this group and its members will not be held responsible for the actions of any participant at any event. Each rider attends an event at their own risk and is solely responsible for any damage or injury to their equipment, themselves or others.