addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board Bend Photographers Group Discussion Forum › Any film photographers?

Any film photographers?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey gang. I'm relatively new to the Bend area and would like to get back into shooting medium format film again.

Does anybody know of any wet labs in the area, or would anyone like to go halfsies on me with buying chemicals for processing?

- J
Robert C.
Bendeugene
Bend, OR
Post #: 19
Hi Jason, I don't know of anyone in the group who does their own developing. Only know of one person in the group who shoots film.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey gang. I'm relatively new to the Bend area and would like to get back into shooting medium format film again.

Does anybody know of any wet labs in the area, or would anyone like to go halfsies on me with buying chemicals for processing?

- J

Hello Jason,

I shoot film quite extensively in 35mm as well as medium and large format. I use a professional lab for processing as I don't have room or time for self processing. I will generally scan my final images and do final "processing" and output in the digital realm.

If I can do anything to help let me know.

Best,

Tim