addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bend Photographers Group Message Board Bend Photographers Group Discussion Forum › Cell phone photos needed - soon! AND this critique is at my office Downtown.

Cell phone photos needed - soon! AND this critique is at my office Downtown.

Robert C.
Bendeugene
Bend, OR
Hi All,

As of 4 PM on Tuesday I have received only 2 photos for this Meetup.  Please email 1 or 2 photos to me as attachments no later than tomorrow morning/early afternoon.  Or use DropBox.  I will respond when I receive them.  If you don't hear from me telling you I received them, please resend or send an email checking in with me.  realtor@bendbroadband.com­  It may take an hour or more for me to respond, so try not to wait till the last minute.  We've had a few weeks to shoot photos.  If everyone shows up at the critique with their photos, and I have to get them on the computer, that will take me 30 minute or so.  It just doesn't work well.

This Meetup is at my office.  Corner of Franklin and Bond downtown.  Starts at 6:30.  Feel free to bring drinks and treats if you so choose.

Thanks,

Robert