Here are the discussion points we'll be covering during our discussion:
• What are they? How are they different from buyer personas?
• Getting started - how to begin planning your personas.
• Research - let's talk statistics and gathering data.
• Interviews - talking to actual people.
• Pulling it all together - what should they look like? What information should they contain?
• Applying personas - what to do with them now that you've got them.
Here are some reading materials to review in addition to your own resources:
The intention of this meetup group is to forward discussions between professionals in the field of UX and those who are interested in expanding their skills. So brush up on the topic and come willing to share your experience or to ask some good questions.