addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Access/SQL Server Database Users Group Message Board › Job in Fremont. I can't take it right now but maybe one of you can.

Job in Fremont. I can't take it right now but maybe one of you can. It's access and excel, probably not hard

A former member
Post #: 121
Hi Joanne,

I came across your resume and found your experience as an excellent match for a position that I have with my client in Fremont, CA. This is a project which we are involved in. The job need is the following:

• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and MS Access
• Candidate must be proficient in creating reports with MS Access
• Must have data analysis skills for data cleaning, records matching

If you are interested, please let me know your availability and also forward me your updated resume and contact information.

Thank you

Regards,
Angira

Angira Dey
______________________________________­_____
Netwoven Inc, Enabling Intelligent Enterprises
Phone: +1 (408) 718-5796 | Fax: +1 (650) 618-1541