addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Access/SQL Server Database Users Group Message Board › New Organizer for Berkeley Access Database Users Group

New Organizer for Berkeley Access Database Users Group

Dan S.
dankey1010
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Hi fellow members,

I just stepped up as organizer for the Berkeley Access Database Users Group.  I have a commitment on every first Monday which prevents me from attending meetings then. I could meet on other Mondays if we can find a place to meet then, since I believe the Berkeley Public Library requires quite a bit of lead time for scheduling. For the next couple of months I could offer meetings in one of the conference rooms at 1904 Franklin St, Oakland (we have new scheduling software!) on any Wednesday at 6pm and many Thursdays at 6:30 pm. Monday evenings the room isn't available and Tuesday evenings I'm not available.  We could also meet in the daytime if enough people are interested.

Please let me know your opinions, especially:

-- Are you still interested in coming to meetings?

-- Could you meet in Oakland?

-- Could you meet on a Wednesday or Thursday evening?

Thanks!

Dan
Harold C.
HaroldC
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 23
My preferences are Thursdays in San Francisco (but not the third Thursday, already taken). I know I am a lonely voice for the SF location, but that's my preference since I live and work here.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Dan:
I just wanted to wish you luck with the group and hope you can breath new life into it and have high attendance and great meeting topic ideas and speakers. I also hope that the members of the group will support you by attending meetings and contributing to the groups success.

It was my pleasure to get the group started and I will be curious to see what you do with it from here.

All my best wishes for your continued success,

Steven Schuyler
Former Group Organizer
A former member
Post #: 125
Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking over the group. I'm still interested as I'm sure are many others. I got a bit busy with my father (he was in the hospital) so I might have missed a meeting.

Wed or Thurs are fine with me, the earlier one is better because I'd be coming on Bart.

Thanks,

JoAnne