This is going to be the biggest PPHTG yet! We still have room for a few more, so to encourage you fence sitters I've added a discount code for Meetup members! Enter the code "Play" at checkout for 10% off!
Open Relationship University presents: Play Parties: A How to Guide
Tickets here: https://oru.ticketleap.com/play-parties-a-how-to-guide-v4/details
In a fun and dynamic 3 hour workshop we will answer the basic questions and build some skills about this thing that we call play parties. Here’s what you’ll discover!
What the hell is a play-party?
What's it like in there?
Where can I find one of these?
How can I get in?
Can we go as a couple without ruining our relationship?
(***Spoiler Alert***: your relationship can get better!)
How can I figure out what I want to do there and how can I make it happen?
This workshop includes both discussion and practical exercises.
By the end of the workshop, you can expect:
• You will have a clear idea of what to expect at the party.
• You will have built the skills you need to find, prepare for, and create the play party experience that you truly desire.
• You will know that you will feel safe in a play party environment.
• You will understand how to enter into an interaction without being seen as creepy.
This workshop is for you if:
• You’ve never been to a play party but would like to go.
• You are in a relationship and both of you don’t feel ready for this.
• You’ve been to a few play parties and it isn’t going as well as you’d like it to.
• You are an old hand at play parties and you know how much fun listening to experts talk about them can be.
We also provide an overview of the available play parties in the Bay Area.
Our event is open to adults of all identifications and orientations. The discussion will be explicit and graphic. Please consider this like an NC-17 movie.
Open Relationship University exists to help couples and individuals transition from monogamy to some form of open relationship, whatever that ends up looking like for you. Founded by Alex Schoenfeldt, ORU has seen again and again that couples can struggle to open a relationship. They deal with fear and doubt and shame, when what they really want is to let all of their relationships unfold without artificial boundaries and limits.
Alex Schoenfeldt is a dynamic relationship coach. He works with couples, individuals, and groups to transform their models of relationships into the authentic connections that they are looking for. He is the founder of Open Relationship University, a moderator on the Open Relationship Community Facebook page with over 5000 members, and hosts regular play parties in Oakland, Berkeley and San Francisco.