addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berkshire County Technology Group Message Board › Web UI Developer?

Web UI Developer?

Asa H.
asahardcastle
Great Barrington, MA
Post #: 1
My company (Xhabbo) is looking for a full-time Web User Interface Developer, not a sub-contractor. This person would need very strong JavaScript, CSS, and HTML skills. We are located in Great Barrington, on the 3rd floor of the Tom's Toys Building. Please send any inquiries to asa@xhabbo.me in order to set up a meeting.

(I checked with Joseph to make sure it was ok to post this, who said it was ok.)