Hey fellow Mozillians,
Come and join us for the Open Mozilla Night. This meetup focuses on getting you started for your first contribution to any Mozilla project of your choice (see below) and gives you a space to continue your contributions among other Mozillians.
You can contribute in a variety of ways:
• Firefox development
• Browser Extensions
• Servo (parallel browser engine project)
• Rust (new systems programming language)
• Policy and advocacy
• Any other Mozilla project
Join us if you like help getting started, continue to work on a Mozilla project or just have a chat with community members.
Please bring your laptop. Drinks will be provided.
If you want to prepare (you don't have to) take a look at the following sites:
• What can I do for Mozilla (https://whatcanidoformozilla.org/)
• Good first Bugs (https://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/?simple=1)
• Getting Started (Development) (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Introduction)
• Browser Extensions (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions)
• Hacking Servo (https://github.com/servo/servo/blob/master/docs/HACKING_QUICKSTART.md)
• Policy & Advocacy (https://blog.mozilla.org/netpolicy/)
• Activate Mozilla (https://activate.mozilla.community/)
Translation / Writing
• MDN web docs (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/MDN/Contribute)
• Translation (https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n)
See you soon,
The Berlin Mozilla Community