addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › Today's meetup

Today's meetup

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

Looking forward to meeting you all today at the exhibit. I've never been there so I can't say where to meet besides where we'd have to buy tickets? I'll be the tall guy in a Yankees hat, black sweater and blue jeans, and perhaps a black jacket with red scarf if I didn't coat check them yet

I'll wait around a bit after 2:00 for late comers but otherwise you can reach me on 0176-538-2-6473 if you're late and I'll look out for you from inside

There are no firm plans as what's going to happen so feel free to wander off on your own and spend as much, or as little, time there as you want. There are no "after-party" meetup plans post exhibit so there is no time limit if you want to stay longer than I do. For example, there is another Meetup that's going to meet there starting at 3:30 for the GDR photo exhibit and I'd like to cross paths with them if only to say hi. Feel free of course to do two meetups in one day!

Cheers,

Chris