addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › Weekend event you should know about

Weekend event you should know about

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

There is a big weekend event happening you should know about. I don't want to make a Meetup about it because I don't know if I will be there tonight, or tomorrow, or both nights, or in any case what time I'll be there either day.

The famed C|O Berlin Photography Gallery is moving out the old Post Office Building after 15 years and moving to a new location. 1) Tonight they are having their last regular day of seeing their stuff, then overnight they will install a saying-goodbye related set of pictures and have 2) a huge party tomorrow night starting at 9pm. Entrance to new people close tonight at 7:30pm so you have to be there before that

I'm sure this is going to be something talked about for a while so take a look and see if you want to go.

http://www.co-berlin....­

It's located near the famous Tacheles artist building so you can see that too before the developers tear it down.

If you go either tonight or tomorrow feel free to text me on 0176-538-2-6473 to see if I'm there/heading there. Please mention you name when you text. :)

Chris