Please note! It is required that you book your tickets through the link provided (RSVP is not enough)
Hand make your own leather clutch with Kuku Big Bag! Roll your sleeves up and get your muscles ready for some hammering, sewing and dyeing.
Perfect for beginners to intermediate makers, choose a brown or black veg-tanned Italian cow hide for your clutch. On the day, we will:
- select a contrasting edge colour to dye the edges of the leather
- hammer the holes with a prickling iron in preparation for stitching
- choose from a selection of colour threads for the saddle stitching
- finish off by personalising the clutch with your name/initials.
* All materials and use of tools are included.
For Tickets and More Info click here