addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Nancy K.
user 14272779
Henderson, NV
Post #: 13
Greetings Book Lovers...

I think most of us agree that while Leone Cafe is a lovely venue, there is not enough inside seating, and it is too hot to sit on the patio. Last month we met at the Panera on Eastern, which was nice because I know the manager;) . We have also had the suggestion of meeting at the Tipsy Coffee House in Spring Valley. I am good with anything, but as we are gaining members, I thought I would put out a list and ask you to all give me your thoughts. We have talked about alternating locations so that no one always has to drive across town. For this month, I am leaving it at Cafe Leone, but I will arrive at crack o'dawn thirty to get us an inside space. Here are the suggestions that are on the table. Please weigh in on preferences and also if you think we should alternate sides of town or just stick to one place. Other suggestions are always welcome. Once we pick a venue, I will go talk to them about having us invade their Sunday mornings once a month.

1. Tipsy Coffee House
6496 Medical Center Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89148
Neighborhood: Spring Valley

2. Panera Bread (This is the one my son manages so I can assure us a good table and make him turn down the music if it bugs us)
9911 South Eastern Avenue
Henderson, NV 89123
Neighborhoods: Southeast, Anthem

3. Grouchy John's Coffee Shop
8520 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Neighborhood: Southeast

4. Panera Bread Boca Park
740 S. Rampart Blvd.
Suite 3
Las Vegas, NV 89145
Neighborhood: Westside

I am enjoying the Tenant of Wildfell Hall. It turned out to be a just right summer read for me. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few weeks, and meeting some of our new members. If you ever need to get in touch with me it is nkjenstad@compasslearning.com or 702.630.4575.

Keep reading and stay cool!

Nancy >8^)

Elena De La P.
user 37155932
Las Vegas, NV
Post #: 4
I vote for Tipsy Coffee House for Sept (since I will be away on August 18). smile **Elena