2 days ago · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Winter is not so scary and we cannot get enough of cycling...We will try to continue to meet-up for a shorter, more spontaneous, informal and up to 2h bike rides and a hot chocolate afterwards. Join us for a bike ride or just for coffee to talk about cycling!
• Next bike ride: somewhere in and around Hagaparken, north of city. We'll adjust the bike ride to the weather and road conditions on the day.
• Winter tyres with spikes on your bike are highly recommended. There are winter conditions out there now so make sure your bike can handle them. Ask us if in doubt!
• Bring: bike and helmet, puncture repair kit or a spare tube, drink and snacks
• Wear: three layers of clothes, hats and gloves, helmets and something reflexive are never a bad idea!
• Cancellation: we will make a final call on Sunday, 9am, depending on the weather. Check the meet-up website before leaving home!
• We will be hanging out at one of the cafes close to Karlberg station after the bike ride. Feel free to join us even if you cannot make to the bike ride. Do you need tips on getting a bike? Or how to start to cycle in winter conditions? Anything goes! Message Aidan for more details.
• Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions! Let’s make this group great for everyone!
Please note that by attending events organized by Bicycle Touring Stockholm and by using Meetup you agree that the event organizers have no legal responsibly for your safety during the Meetup events https://www.meetup.com/Bicycle-Touring-Stockholm/pages/21530571/Legal_responsibility/. Also note that by Swedish law a bicycle is a road vehicle that has to be in good condition, has to have a bell, front white or yellow reflex, back red reflex as well as working brakes!